About the Andrew Jackson Council
The Andrew Jackson Council Service Center is the headquarters for the professional and volunteer staff that serves the 5,000 youth members throughout the council. The Council provides development, program planning, and record keeping. The 1,300 acre Hood Scout Reservation, located in Copiah County, host our many outdoor programs.
STAFF DIRECTORY (Click for Email)
Anthony D. Haines / Scout Executive & CEO
Larry Cagle / Chief Development Officer & COO
Mitchell Chatman / Chief Membership Officer & Field Director
David Harris / Development Officer
Jerry Hand / Membership Officer
Robby Bush / Ranger, Hood Scout Reservation
Florine Rucker / Customer Service Representative
Andrew Jackson Council is divided into Four Districts covering 22 Mississippi counties.
Locate a unit in your area at BeaScout.org.
Big Creek District serves the following counties: Adams, Amite, Franklin, Lawrence, Lincoln, Pike, and Walthall.
- District Chairman: Ryan Walker – 601-730-5366
- District Commissioner: Andy Dillon – 601-303-0573
- Eagle Board of Review Chair (Adams, Amite, and Franklin Counties):
- Eagle Board of Review Chair (Lawerence, Lincoln, Pike, and Walthall Counties): Leonard McDonald
The Four Rivers District serves the following counties: Claiborne, Jefferson, Hinds, Issquena, Sharkey, Warren.
- District Chairman: Kendall Garaway
- District Commissioner: Shawn Cosgrove – 228-217-9027
- Cub Scouts Roundtable Chair: Sherry Smith
- Boy Scouts Rountable Chair: Charles Weiss
- Advancement Co-Chairs: Bob & Paula Crowe – 601-613-9864 (Paula Crowe)
- Roundtables are held the Second Tuesday of every month.
North Trace District serves the following counties: Attalla, Leake, Holmes, Madison, Yazoo.
- District Chairman: Chris Gibbs
- District Commissioner: Larry Coleman
- Eagle Board of Review and Advancement: Jeff Stout
- Training Chairman: Tad Magruder
- Camping Chair: Mark Griffin
- District Chairman: Bob Morrow
- District Commissioner: Susan Mosley
- Assistant District Commissioner: Traci Osborn
- Assistant District Commissioner: Thomas Walter
- Eagle Board of Review: Jim Bell
- School Night for Scouting: Trey Curry, Chairman
- Cub Scout Advancement: Cathy Nations
- Boy Scout Advancement: Greg Nations
- District Committee meets the 2nd Thursday of the month, 6pm, Crossgates United Methodist Church, Brandon.
- Roundtable: Second Thursday of the month, 7:00 pm, Crossgates United Methodist Church, Brandon.
- District Eagle Board of Reviews are held the 1st Tuesday of Month, 6:30pm, St Luke Episcopal Church in Brandon.